TAI CHI KUNG FU Studio Lessons
- Zhaobao Tai Chi 9 style
- Zhaobao Tai Chi health qigong
- Zhaobao Tai Chi 12 style
- Zhaobao Tai Chi introduction pusher
- Zhaobao Tai Chi 24 style
- Zhaobao tai chi primary pusher
- Zhaobao Tai Chi 36 style
- Zhaobao tai chi contest pusher
- Zhaobao Tai Chi 43 style
- Zhaobao Tai Chi primary grasp
- Zhaobao Tai Chi stick
- Zhaobao Tai Chi 56 style
- Zhaobao Tai Chi application pusher
- Zhaobao Tai Chi sword
- Zhaobao Tai Chi intermediate grasp
- Zhaobao Tai Chi 75 style
- Zhaobao Tai Chi advanced grasp
- 热身运动 - 气功导引 - 站桩固气 - 养生吐纳
- 太极套路 - 推手擒拿 - 散打技击 - 分筋错骨
Zhao Bao Tai Chi Hardcover Book New Edition in English & Chinese. Available on Amazon
Kevin, CEO of IGG
In 2008, luckily, I met Master Peng, and decided to give Tai Chi a try! In two month, NO MORE neck pain, NO MORE back pain, sleeping quality greatly improved, feeling SHARP!
I truly enjoyed this healthy feeling, therefore, continued to practice Tai Chi for the past 10 years with Master Peng.
Jian, Apple Engineer
My original goal was to heal my body, Tai Chi, however, brought me into a grand new world.
Tim from the Air Force
The day I came to a trial class, I knew I had finally found an extremely qualified internal martial arts master. My long search was finally over! The Chinese have a saying: 可遇不可求. Literally this means “one can only desire something, one cannot demand it.” Basically, many things in life, like finding a good teacher, are left to the hands of fate.
Jibing, CEO of biotech company
This is the best decision that I have ever made for myself.